Monday, July 10, 2006

Diplo in Toronto on Friday

Finally I am near the laptop/crates again, thus cooking up a new mix (holy, it has been a while).

Before I drop it, though, can someone tell me what song comes in around 2:30 in this Hollertronix mix? Hard to find track listing for this. It's track 2 of something with 11 tracks.

I won't use it in the mix, just curious. Reminds me of Tomas Andersson - Happy Happy, but it's clearly something else. The album that this comes from, whatever it is, is the fucking sickest Hollertronix comp of all of them. Like multiple Three-6 tracks AND Bone Crusher in the same comp, god bless them! Judging by Diplo's set at Sonar, Friday will be A+++++

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The track right after
The Cars "Just What I Needed" is a rare song by Hansen Obel called "Diabolique" That's all I know. Cheers.

9:34 PM  
Blogger stan said...

Wow, informed people read this blog. Thanks kindly.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Hollertronix mix is this?

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home