Monday, July 17, 2006

BLOGARHYTHM MIX

Apologies for the week long lapse in mix-making and blog updating. Been busy with another project.

Ride to this shit right here: BLOGARHYTHM MIX, BITCH!

  • Blackstrobe vs. Harold Faltermeyer - Italian Fireflies vs. Axel Foley Theme/Three-6 - Sippin' on Some Syrup intro/Tears For Fears - Shout/Daft Punk - Da Funk
  • MMM - Donna/LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge
  • Camron Feat. Lil Wayne - Suck It Or Not
  • Three-6 - Poppin' My Collar
  • Ladytron - Flicking Your Switch/Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
  • Tiga - You Gonna Want Me
  • Uffie - Pop The Glock (Sebastian 7" mix)/Alexander Robotnick - The Dark Side of the Spoon (Bangkok Impact mix)
  • Luna - Rhythm King/Arthur Russel - Pop Your Funk
  • Spank Rock - Put That Pussy On Me (Diplo Tonite mix)/Claude Von Stroke - The Whistler/2Live Crew - Me So Horny
  • Booka Shade - In White Rooms/3 Channels - Jack In
  • Mylo - In Your Arms (Linus Loves mix)/Todd Terje - Eurodans/Digitalism - Zdarlight
  • Lopazz - Need Ya (Brennan Green mix)
  • Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Patric Cowley mix)
  • Lindstrom - Another Station (Todd Terje mix)/Simian Mobile Disco - Hustler
  • Chicken Lips - Blanc Tape
  • Andy - Wake Up
  • The Rapture - Sister Savior (DFA mix)
  • The Knife - You Take My Breath Away (Mylo mix)
  • Linus Loves vs. Alter Ego - Night Music vs. Rocker (2 many DJs mix)
  • Tiga - Move My Body (Shaun's re-edit)
  • Robert Babicz - Markatech

The blips and shit are from the Freeform Reform mix of Lindstrom - I Feel Space. The vocal sample is from Three-6 Mafia - Stay Fly. My site is fucked right now, hence yousendit - apologies [update: no longer the case; now you can stream or download]

Re: Diplo
It was pretty slammin', but Bone Crusher - Never Scared did not get played this time/I was upset. At 4pm that day my friend popped in his fronts and with his golden grin exclaimed: "Well, time to get krunked", thus I was regally krunked by the time Diplo came on/don't remember much of what was played. It was good, though.

I would like to give shouts to Vanessa & Elise for their inaugural DJ set - I was there, in 2006, Avery's backyard.

Finally, I'm going to start looking for a job, as it's that time of the life. If anyone needs a "renewable energy technology expert", please holler. The blog will, of course, remain. Watch for cameos/collabos.

5 Comments:

Blogger Casi G said...

Hey you should check out this ep.

www.flaminhotz.com

Get that Curtis Vodka ist

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to leave a comment for this awesome mix. Good job!

Greetz from good ol' Germany!

9:11 AM  
Blogger stan said...

Thanks, means a lot.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home