Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dirty North

Some shit that didn't make Blogarhythm (how is that really spelled? A part of me doesn't want to include the first h): Bangkok Impact - Accokeek

The hi-hats in this make me think about fucking scandinavians. It's so nordic and so crazy. Like pound back a dozen Heinekens (they probably drink Heinekens like the rest of the world) and roll up to the club in Helsinki and get this beat on and tear it up.

Speaking of tearing it up: Mylo & The Juan MacLean DJ at Sonic tomorrow - that deserves a hell yeah.

Speaking of nordic, last post I mentioned Lindstrom - I feel Space (Freeform Reform mix). At last I got around to listening to more than the first minute (didn't start out too promising), but it gets really good near the middle. It starts to sound oddly like LCD Soundsystem - Tribulations but with like a Rachel Goswell-esque vocal. I don't have it on mp3 yet/hate ripping records, but I will post it here as soon as it downloads.

This week I'll get around to posting some mixes I made for my girlfriend months ago - finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home